.: food for soul...

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 ]

make me happy, make me sad

Do you know the kinda feeling where you were happy one second and then sad the very next second? It’s like when someone come up to you and tells you that you’ve won a million dollar only for them to tell you that it was actually a mistake. They bring you up and they bring you down at almost the same moment.

I finally knew who the "check girl" is and it actually turns out that she was just teasing (how sweet *grin*) One minute you were feeling lucky and the next minute you feel "unlucky". At least on the bright side, I was feeling lucky for a while. It doesn’t matter how the road ends, it’s what you get from walking that road that matters.

There’s this song by Emil Chow – Make Me Happy, Make Me Sad. Seems like a good theme song to use for now *chuckle*

An "evil" friend of mine (she’s what you might call a sissy version of Lucifer, the lord of darkness :p) told me that [the people we meet everyday is unique. We meet them to serve a certain purpose(s) in our lifetime, and a handful of them shape our worlds differently from others. They have impacted our lives - for the better. Without them, we will never really "grow up". This is what you call life's journey - one that will bring you different perspective of life, of how to live your life, and attainment of wisdom]

And there’s one thing I like about this evil friend of mine. She’s pretty darn good in giving advices. She actually summarizes my entire "expectations list" into one sentence - "I want a girl who rocks my world". That sentence may seem general, but truth is, that is exactly what I want. All the expectations that I listed actually leads to one thing, I want a girl who rocks my world. But instead of looking for a girl who can rock my world, I was looking for a "blue eyes-long hair-not taller than me-bubbly-witty-etc" girl. So in other word, this evil girl is actually an angel to me (*hehe* now before you drop your "Oh... I’m so touched" tears, you know me calling you an angel is actually an insult, right? :p)

It’s just too bad that she doesn’t really fancy Sagittarians. And it’s actually true; most Sagittarians are quite a handful… hehe. She really does complement me in a way. It’s not easy finding someone who can see thru all your shits and point you up to the better path. Hopefully there’s another one out there :) [now miss evil, before you freak out, there's no underlying message here. I just couldn't find a more innocent way to put this whole thing. It's just an innocent compliment from me *grin*]

And she did tell me once that happiness is from within. And I believe so because I’ve been telling others that you shouldn’t put your happiness onto others hands. Basically, it’s the same principle but different ways of putting it. She did go on and say that even if you are alone, you can still be happy. Yes, very true but I don’t settle for "solo happiness", I prefer to have "shared happiness". Being able to make myself happy is a blessing but being able to make someone else happy is magical.

So now the "check girl" has checked out on me, perhaps I should go now and drown myself in a carton of HL Milk ;)

*Sigh*… Guess now I’ll just have to wait for another girl to "check in" ;)

P/S: Thanks for all the comments. I would have hoped that this all could last a little longer and end with a "better" ending. Maybe a carton of HL Milk won’t be so bad after all; at least I am as fair as "taufu fah" because of it :).

Story has been dramatized for good measures :)

posted by [ noodlez ] | [ 1:08 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

smart ass quote

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocket ship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

the owner

Name: noodlez
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ICQ: 27783641

To be great is to be misunderstood. Accept your genius and say what you think

view complete profile...

likes...

christina aguilera, calvin and hobbes, coke, cherry coke, coffee, HL milk, woman in chocolate,

dislikes...

britney spears, J.Lo, snakes, malaysian censor board, mushrooms,

wish list

a 10 with high self-esteem, gain a few more pounds, blue or grey eyes,

previous

  • expectations: checked
  • expectations
  • story of a boy: itchy arse
  • comment response #10
  • comment response #9
  • comment response #8
  • types of chinese
  • i got "screen-ed"
  • is chivalry dead?
  • comment response #7
  • archives

  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • links

  • Liverpool & Proud

  • Google.com.my

  • Fark.com

  • Bored.com

  • Soccernet.com
  • extraz...

    Site Meter

    Listed on Blogwise

    .: food for soul...
    personal crappy design © 2004