.: food for soul...

[ Monday, January 17, 2005 ]

wa tarak faham...

Now this is something I don't understand.

A girl likes a guy (pizza guy) but she is not sure if the guy feels the same towards her. And since there's not much of an action from the guy, the girl decides to play the waiting game. Both of them actually have this little mutual feeling that they might like each other. Something like, the girl thinks the guy likes her and the guy thinks the girl likes him.

So one day, another guy (burger guy) asked the girl out and the girl accepted. And after that, the girl went and told the pizza guy that burger guy asked her out and ask what does pizza guy thinks about it?

I really don’t understand this. What is actually the point of the girl doing this? why does she has to go and tell the guy she likes that another guy asked her out and ask him what he thinks about it. What's the logical explanation about all this? Is she trying to make the guy jealous? Or "force" the guy to make a move faster? What's the whole reason behind her saying "hey, today burger guy asked me out and I said yes. Just curious what you thought about that?" to the guy that she actually likes.

From a guy's point of view, he could have just perceived such action as a sign of her saying "I've got a new guy now and I don’t want you anymore". She likes him and now she is going out with a guy she doesn't like and she is telling it to the guy she likes and ASKING his opinion about it?!?!? It's like she's saying "I like you but I am now going out with a guy I don’t like. So I was wondering what do you think about that?" That just makes no sense to me (or maybe it’s just me)

But I think I got a theory. I think the reason why the girl tells the guy about it is because she wants to feel "wanted". She wants the guy to say "don't go out with him, go out with me instead. Let’s come to my place and we'll have dinner. I cook". Something like being snatched out of shark’s mouth and into the arms of a scuba diver. Hehe. Something like those Shakespeare story where a girl was to marry a guy she doesn't like and got rescued by a knight in shinning armor.

But seriously thou, anyone who has an explanation of such behavior, please tell me. I am really curious what drives a girl to behave this way and the reasoning behind it (if any)

P/S: Got the idea from an episode of the Desperate Housewives. Although I do happen to notice that such behavior is quite common among the women in general. And that just got me really curious

posted by [ noodlez ] | [ 2:18 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

smart ass quote

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocket ship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

the owner

Name: noodlez
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ICQ: 27783641

To be great is to be misunderstood. Accept your genius and say what you think

view complete profile...

likes...

christina aguilera, calvin and hobbes, coke, cherry coke, coffee, HL milk, woman in chocolate,

dislikes...

britney spears, J.Lo, snakes, malaysian censor board, mushrooms,

wish list

a 10 with high self-esteem, gain a few more pounds, blue or grey eyes,

previous

  • new found knowledge
  • teri, pencil, hair... nice
  • joey and the desperate housewives
  • sagittarian love story...
  • sagittarian...
  • ...
  • the long lost king of fools
  • seriously, nice guys really do finish last
  • why do people cheat?
  • she's a keeper
  • archives

  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • links

  • Liverpool & Proud

  • Google.com.my

  • Fark.com

  • Bored.com

  • Soccernet.com
  • extraz...

    Site Meter

    Listed on Blogwise

    .: food for soul...
    personal crappy design © 2004