.: food for soul...

[ Friday, December 17, 2004 ]

me christmas wish

In The Star’s newspaper today.

Wellington: "Dear Santa, I want a man for Christmas".

Such requests mark a new trend on New Zealand Telecom’s "Santaline", traditionally dominated by children seeking bicycles, dolls and toys.

"Listen Santa, I want a new man this Xmas. I broke the last one" said one email.

"Hi Santa, I have been very good this year … I would like a new man for Christmas and the New Year please" said another.

"Could you please send me an elf to do the dishes? Make him a cute little sexy one, and I would prefer that he cannot talk, burp, or talk about rugby or politics" was another request.

"They’ve been quite specific" Telecom’s Pam Wong told Radio New Zealand. "Traditionally, "Santaline" has been targeted for kids. This time it has evolved to include the parents, but even females in their 20s and 30s are e-mailing us to say ‘hey, really we’d like a man’."

What are the chances of their wishes being granted? "Well, we’re sending all these through to Santa" Wong said. "Time will tell"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santa, I’ve been a very good boy all year and I would like a Santarina for this Christmas to fulfill me "wishes", preferably covered in chocolate. And if it’s not too much to ask, I’d like her to stay until at least the next Christmas.

I know you’re old, Santa. So as a precaution, I am listing you the details on how I would like my Santarina.

  • Long hair. Whatever color will do.
  • Big eyes. If possible make it violet in color… hehe :p
  • Fair skin. Not that I have anything against not-fair skin but since its Christmas, I would like to have a "white" Christmas ;)
  • Not too short, not too tall. Just nice.
  • I know you live in the North Pole, but please send me a Santarina who can at least understand basic Cantonese.

Btw Santa, when I say Santarina, I don’t mean Mrs. Claus ok. So please don’t go sending me your wife. I’m sure Mrs. Claus is great but I’d still prefer a solid piece of work, and Mrs. Claus is... well, not so solid anymore. Hehe.

It’s ok if you can’t send her on time. I’ll accept delayed delivery but please don’t make me wait too long thou. Good boy like me shouldn’t have to wait too long if at all *wink*

P/S: Dear Santa, if there’s a problem with the "chocolate department", it’s ok. Just send me my Santarina and I’ll take care the chocolate myself. Hehe.

posted by [ noodlez ] | [ 1:18 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • may i just summarise that the whole point of this blog lies in this phrase " ... but I’d still prefer a solid piece of work..." :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 17, 2004 at 1:33 PM  

  • if given the chance and in a perfect world, of coz that's what i want :) ... but still that doesn't mean santa is going to give me what i want. there might not be any redemption left for me but there's always hope, my friend .. ;)

    By Blogger noodlez, at December 17, 2004 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

smart ass quote

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocket ship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

the owner

Name: noodlez
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ICQ: 27783641

To be great is to be misunderstood. Accept your genius and say what you think

view complete profile...

likes...

christina aguilera, calvin and hobbes, coke, cherry coke, coffee, HL milk, woman in chocolate,

dislikes...

britney spears, J.Lo, snakes, malaysian censor board, mushrooms,

wish list

a 10 with high self-esteem, gain a few more pounds, blue or grey eyes,

previous

  • heart - never
  • fateful 9th december
  • dearly beloved
  • extraordinary girl
  • sex-ploytation : back cover
  • men are pigs... ;)
  • 10 rules women should abide by
  • the last call
  • lesson from calvin
  • about me... from a mail
  • archives

  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • links

  • Liverpool & Proud

  • Google.com.my

  • Fark.com

  • Bored.com

  • Soccernet.com
  • extraz...

    Site Meter

    Listed on Blogwise

    .: food for soul...
    personal crappy design © 2004